Company: Ushva Clean Technology (Product Engineer)
Smart Solar Inverter (IOT and Application Development):
● Performed Transfer of real time data in form of JSON String[Including Voltage, Current Readings, Packet Count, Timestamp(Epoch value received from NTP server) and authentication parameters] from Microcontroller TM4C 1294 (Product) to IBM Bluemix Server via ESP 12 using MQTT.
● Wi-Fi event handling, Added SD card support for data storage in case of network failure.
● Accepting Network credentials during one time setup (SSID, PASSWORD) via web sockets and their storage in SPI flash.
● Designed Customized Wi-Fi Module PCB including ESP-7 core, on board SD card support and USB-UART converter.
● Set up IBM Bluemix Servers (CloudantNoSQL) and applications (NodeRed) to modify and store incoming strings.
● Developed an Android Application to control appliances remotely.
● Backend Support for Real Time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly graphs from Bluemix servers and further developed the android application for plotting graphs using Android studio.
Battery Management System (Embedded and IoT Solution):
● Control Algorithm for Relay based charging of Battery Management System.
● Transfer of Battery parameters (Voltage, battery status, percent charging, number of charging-discharging cycles) to IBM Bluemix server.
● Integrated Battery parameters with Android Application designed for Smart Solar Inverter.
● Integrated Android application shows sensor values such as output voltage, battery status and percentage charged.